We are very excited for this amazing opportunity to serve the Lord through music, by sharing the Gospel and encouraging Romanian churches in Western Europe, together with young people from Romanian churches in the United States. Over three weeks, we will visit about 4 countries and have an opportunity to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with hundreds, if not thousands of people. As you can imagine this tour is not easy to organize and lead, so we need rules and we must enforce the rules. We are not doing this because we are mean, but because we want to have a successful and efficient trip, without any delays, problems, accidents, or drama, and while we rely heavily on prayer and the presence of the Holy Spirit, we must also be diligent in preparing and making sure everything goes well.
Here are some ground rules:
- Fill out an application and pay a nonrefundable deposit of $200. The deposit will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- All the unexpected expenses are the responsibility of the participant and must be paid by him/her.
- All the payments must be made according to the posted payment schedule.
- The cost of the passport, any necessary visas and/or required vaccinations are not included in the cost of the tour. The passport must be valid at least until December 31, 2020.
- Each participant assumes their responsibility and liability for all the decisions made concerning the health issues that might appear during the tour.
- This trip can be very fulfilling but will also be very tiring, both physically and emotionally. Please consider all the personal factors that will prevent you from fully dedicating yourself to this mission in unusual traveling conditions.
- Each participant should have a group of brothers and sisters praying for him/her during the tour.
- Each participant is responsible for all the expenses related to the trip. The funds deposited for the trip are considered contributions and the IRS does not allow refunds of contributions.
- Each participant must learn very well all the songs included in the repertoire for this tour, attending both the local rehearsals and the general ones according to the program that will be posted.
- The hotel room assignments will be made separately for guys and for girls, and for a better organization, the assignments will also be made by the area where the participant is from by the coordinator of that group and no preference will be accepted for hotel room assignments with a person from a different area or choir.